1. <dd id="ukxao"></dd>
          <em id="ukxao"><tr id="ukxao"></tr></em>

          咨询电话:4000-628-552

          注册

          退出

          玩转英语口语 北外网课常用会话练习(二)

          2017-04-21 10:44:04 来源:北外网课

          英语学习的最终目的是为了交流,因此我们说,掌握实用的英语口语会话练习,对于提升口语水平有巨大帮助。今天,北外网课(北京外国语大学网络课堂)老师就归纳了一些日常生活中的常用英语会话练习(二),带你轻松玩转英语口语

          Topic: Going to the Night Club 赴约

          Barry: Good evening, Sofie. You look really pretty tonight.

          晚上好,索菲亚。你今晚真漂亮。

          Sofie: Thanks, Barry.  I’mgoing to the night club.

          谢谢,巴里。我准备去夜总会。

          Barry: A night club? Really?  What kind of night clubare you going to?

          夜总会?真的吗?你去什么样的夜总会?

          Sofie: One where they play really loud music and everyone dances andreally closes to each other.

          那里会放把音乐放得很大声,每个人都在跳舞,和每个人都很亲近。

          Barry: I see. What is the name of this night club? And where is it?

          我知道。夜总会名字叫什么?在哪里?

          Sofie: The name is EasyBaby and it’s in Shanghai.

          EasyBaby。在上海。

          Barry: Shanghai?  Which partof Shanghai?

          上海?上海的哪里?

          Sofie: It’s in JinAn temple.

          在静安寺那里。

          Barry: Is there an entrance fee or dress code for EasyBaby?

          EasyBaby有入场费和着装要求吗?

          Sofie: No, there’s no entrance fee. But the drinks are 150yuan.

          不,没有入场费用。但是饮料是每个人150元。

          Barry: I see.  What kind ofdrinks do they have?

          明白。他们有哪些饮料?

          Sofie: Well… they have happy hour between midnight and 2 am.  And we can get two for one shot of Tequila.

          他们在午夜到凌晨2点有快乐时间。我们要了两杯一饮而尽的龙舌兰。

          Barry: Cool.  I’d like to comeand join you guys.  But I have to teachat Web.  Maybe next time.

          好。我想去加入你们。我要韦博教书。下次吧。

          Sofie: Yes, Barry.  You shouldcome with us next time.  See you then.

          好的,巴里。你下次可以一起来。好的。再见了。

          Barry: Cheers.  Bye.

          再见。

          常用短语回顾

          as poor as a church mouse 穷得叮当响/一贫如此

          If you say that you are as poor as a church mouse, you areemphasizing that you have very little money. 教堂是教徒们进行宗教活动的地?#21073;?#27809;有人在这里吃东西。教堂里的老鼠 ( a church mouse ) 是非常穷的,所以就有 as poor as a church mouse 的说法,指某人一贫如洗。

          I suspect well continue to be poor as church mice. 我猜想我们又要继续一贫如洗下去了。

          I don't know how they manage to bring up four childrenthey're aspoor as church mice. 我不知道他们如何设法养育4个孩子——他们一贫如洗。

          更多英语口语外教一对一的练习,北外网课也携优质全明星教师团队,打造了一系列精品网络课程,给你实用外教一对一会话练习,详情点击:http://www.stuc.tw/got?iqMJru

          更多精彩,尽在北外网课:http://www.stuc.tw/got?qiYNzi


          分享?#21073;?/span>

          请选择测试

          大乐透开奖